nLite problem?

kane3162

I used nLite on 10 PC's that I use at home (i host Garage LAN's :P ) one problem that i have encountered is it seems that now im being told that my password is going to expire, in nlite i selected no expiration and that i couldn't change the password so what should i do??????

let me know if you need more detailed information.........

What version of Windows? I have had this problem before, and I don't know the exact cause. It may be the edition of Windows you are using. It's happened a few times when I used Server 2003.

It's not really that big of a deal, though, you just need to put a new password in when the time is up. If I'm understanding your problem correctly, all you need to do is go to Run > secpol.msc > Account Policies > Password Policy, then disable everything or set it to 0.

Yes, this always also happens to me. I always set no passwords, so maybe it happens only in that situation ? Anyway, it's not a big deal, as it can be corrected easilly by adding the following line to e.g. 'cleanup.cmd'(or whatever batch file(s) you use in your uA-CD) :

net accounts /maxpwage:unlimited