G'Day

Morsolo

Hello!

I didn't want to say "Hello" in the title, as it's so, un-original :)

Anyway, I suppose the best place to start on a site is in the introduction area, so here I am...

You may have seen me around other sites, as I'm a member on almost every worthwhile board on the internet *Adds MSFN to the list*

I am a person who will ask any question, however stupid or bizarre it may be.

I enjoy helping people to my fullest ability when I can.

I am a extremely fast power user on computer and I know my way around, however, I do ask lots of questions, as I said...

Some, no... ALL of my interests are computer orientated. I'm not bad with PhotoShop and I can program small things, such as batch files (If they really count) and JavaScript.

I play lots of computer games, mostly "Counter Strike Source" and "World of Warcraft".

I am also a proud PlayStation 3 owner, only 1 game though :(

More towards how I got here:

I came here due to my recent discovery of nLite, I've known about that little marvel for quite some time, only now I've come to realize it's full potential.

This seems to be the most helpful forums when it comes to nLite, so I hope to make a new home here :D

I'm a model citizen when it comes to forums, I never break the rules (nor read them :D) as I said, I'm a member of a lot of sites, some of which I either own or help run... I don't want a bad reputation now, do I?

Anyway, enough of dribble...

HI!

- Morsolo

'Allo from up top! :)

Welcome to MSFN, Morsolo.

Nice credentials. You will find like minded people here and this is the forum for nlite.

(I would take the time to read the rules )

DL

Edited by DL