Firefox with customizations

Tyco22

For computers that I restore, I use a custom firefox profile that I have to set-up every time I install it.

Is there any way to make a Firefox addon that includes custom profile settings like included themes and plugins?

Thanks.

Yeh go see this forum: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...mp;#entry575995

What this does it puts all ur addons/ themes/ profile settings in a winrar self-extracting exe.

Basically follow these steps: (pre-requist is to install winrar and to install all addons etc that you want in mozilla firefox)

1. Navigate to your Application Data folder by typing in "%appdata% in your explorer window.

2. Create a winrar file.

3. Compress the whole "Mozilla" folder which is there.

4. After it compresses it, click the "SFX" button on top right of the winrar window (whilst looking at the archive).

4a. The new window which pops up; click "Advanced SFX options..."

4b. Type in "%appdata%" in the textbox under the heading "Path to Extract".

4c. Click on the "Modes" tab. Select the button "Hide All" under the "Silent Mode" box and select the button "Overwrite All Files" under the "Overwrite Mode" box

5. Now click 'OK'. It will generate the switchless exe file.

6. Close and the winrar archive and cut/ copy the exe to the folder your want to store the self-extracting file.

This can be done Mozilla Thunderbird and Sunbird as well.

Credit goes to: Shark007.