Problem

ikuzo

Well see the problem is that my drivers come in an .exe format and i cant install them then drag them out of a folder. Beacuse my friend doesnt have an Intel Motherboard.

And then there's a floppydisk one but you cant use unless you have a floppy in the drive.

If anyone could do this give me the inf files so i can insert the drivers for my PC i'd be so greatful.

link -

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Des...al〈=eng

I've been up for 48 hours straight so sorry if I dont make much sense i'm just trying to get this issue fixed it's very aggerivating.

But I just need the .inf files from the extract and i'll be saved :D.

Thank you and i'm gonna see how this works.

I'm trying to make an .ISO right now it kept on crashing but I changed the format too mkifios or whatever instead of default and it's scanning currently so we are gonna see how it works.

It boots up fine it still says cant find the drive though stumped.

I wonder do I need more files then that one .inf file beacuse it didnt let me add the other one he posted word.

Gonna try to load the other .inf file he provided.

Edited by nuhi

Oh guys...inf files are just a part of it, you must not touch the driver folders, keep them intact with the accompanying files during integration.

ikuzo, there is ZIP version of that driver or simply run Exe, don't press Next, just leave it there. Go into the temp folder and find a folder with "Driver" and "Driver64" subfolders in it, first one is 32bit and the other one is 64bit, integrate which one you need. On textmode popup select all from the list to be sure.