nLite corrupts raid drivers

Revolty

next time you create a nlite disk with just the driver pack please send me the NLITE.IN_ file in the I386 folder, when you add tweaks it might accidently remove a command which refers to the driver pack... maybe

lol i meant just add the driver packs on their own and then send me that file. n why not download the raid drivers from the motherboard website? RAID and IDE are both on there

Edited by legolash2o

Well heres the file, from an install that work. I have slipstreamed driverpacks then just use the build iso function in nLite.

But o well i dont know whats it good for, as i said, if nlite make the install skipp the driverpack i would know, since harddrive wouldent be found at all.

NLITE.7z

right now thats done, please add driver packs aswell as ur tweaks and send me the file again (need to compare to see if a command is missing) if thats ok

EDIT: is the driverpack just for your raid drivers?

Edited by legolash2o

Well i applyed the last session i sent you before.

Edit:

No its:

DP_CPU_wnt5_x86-32_7041

DP_Graphics_A_wnt5_x86-32_706

DP_LAN_wnt5_x86-32_7062

DP_MassStorage_wnt5_x86-32_7071

DP_Sound_A_wnt5_x86-32_707

NLITE.7z

Edited by Revolty

Right last option, use nlite like normal but DO NOT use the driver pack.. use the drivers from the link below. These are you Hard Drive drivers RAID, IDE, SATA, etc...

http://files-upload.com/371289/Drivers.zip.html

wait for the timer and click the drivers link under the timer

remember dont use your update pack but you can add your LAN, etc.. like before but no driverpack

When integrating you will get a popup, Highlight everything in the list and make sure txt is selected (not PNP) click ok, keep doing this until it finishes (should only appear once or twice, if it asks you about sata_ide folder click yes.

Edited by legolash2o

Well im sure that works, since i done that (for lika a year back). But i got alot of computers i'll use this for, thats why i want the driverpacks. I got a few apps that install from a batch file, like Window Blinde with an Vista theme if the Gfx driver isent applyed the theme dont work allright. Basicly even my mom should be able to do it her self so without driverpacks is no option. :rolleyes: