Who Offers The Best Online Storage?

I'm looking into this now to backup my essential files that I dont want to lose like i have in the past, i remember using xdrive in the past and saw now that they offer 5gb for free. are there any other free hosts that offer more?

edit: after a little research i found that mozy is by far the best for my needs. they offer unlimited storage space for $5 a month and the upload speed is as fast as your connection supports. i'm signing up for this now.

Edited by Brando569

i like it but even at 150-300kb/sec it takes forever to back stuff up. i have 39gb worth of stuff that i want to back up and its going to literally take weeks to upload it all. but i cant really complain its $5 per pc per month for unlimited storage. also i seem to have a problem with mozy eating up all of my LAN bandwith, i set up QoS on the router but that still didnt seem to help my dads computer, only mine (which is odd).

summary: if you have a lot of time to back up all of your stuff and your the only computer on your home network, mozy is the way to go!