usrv80a.dll

usrvoica.dll

usrvpa.dll

I Used:

RyanVM's update pack 2.1.11 on my windows xp sp2

Booogy WMI11 addons

NR's IE7 1.5c

flash games addons and other games' add-ons form RyanVM.net

I found that these all files' information is stored in txtsetup.sif.

Where i did mistake?

my txtsetup.sif file is attatched:

please analysis file and reply me with solution

TXTSETUP.rar

Booogy WMP11 addons <== BOTH OF THEM???

What all other addons did you use?

U indicate that wmi11 gave error. So i tried only integrating wmi11 without removing components and tweaking but if works fine in Virtual Mechine 2004.

I think removing components is most tough job, is it? But i m not removing components manually, i do that using nlite. Is there any problem in nlite on removing components or tweaking?

waiting for reply...

are you using a aio dvd<

´cause it has happened to me when i used nlite to remove stuff from my source and forgot to copy txtsetup.sif to the boot directory of that source in the DVD (in my case, PRO1).

It seem to me you are having the same problem.

I thought that i did something wrong during integrating so i download new version of ryanvm's update v2.1.11. And integrate additional following addons

wmi11, ie7, MrsP_FreeWare_Games_Addon_v1.1.1, MrsP_Neave_Flash_Games_Addon_v1.0.1, Kels_TweakUI_Addon_v2.10.0.0, ProgramAddons_Double_Driver_1.0, MrsP_Absolutist_Flash_Games_Addon_v1.0.1, RVM2.1.11_UpdateAddon, RVMUpdatePack2.1.11, FoxitReader.

But i face the same problem. After analyzing i found that it all due to driver.cab the file which can not be copy is missing in driver.cab file but when i checked that file on original driver.cab, it exist. I didn't removed any drivers using nlite even i added some drivers.

I used to remove following:

MSN Explorer

windows messenger

Tour

What's wrong?

I thought that i did something wrong during integrating so i download new version of ryanvm's update v2.1.11. And integrate additional following addons

wmi11, ie7, MrsP_FreeWare_Games_Addon_v1.1.1, MrsP_Neave_Flash_Games_Addon_v1.0.1, Kels_TweakUI_Addon_v2.10.0.0, ProgramAddons_Double_Driver_1.0, MrsP_Absolutist_Flash_Games_Addon_v1.0.1, RVM2.1.11_UpdateAddon, RVMUpdatePack2.1.11, FoxitReader.

But i face the same problem. After analyzing i found that it all due to driver.cab the file which can not be copy is missing in driver.cab file but when i checked that file on original driver.cab, it exist. I didn't removed any drivers using nlite even i added some drivers.

I used to remove following:

MSN Explorer

windows messenger

Tour

What's wrong?

I faced one more error. When i tried to run run>services.msc it failed. It says services.msc is corrupt. can i solve this?

I am assuming that you are getting these errors while setting up windows!? If I am wrong just ignore this.

But one of the main causes of file copy errors during set-up is mismatched RAM. I have come across a quite a few times where someone had put in extra RAM. And the simple solution was to remove one of the chips during set-up. If this works you can put back the RAM, but I would be inclined to get the correct RAM , probably another stick the same as the new one.

I am assuming that you are getting these errors while setting up windows!? If I am wrong just ignore this.

But one of the main causes of file copy errors during set-up is mismatched RAM. I have come across a quite a few times where someone had put in extra RAM. And the simple solution was to remove one of the chips during set-up. If this works you can put back the RAM, but I would be inclined to get the correct RAM , probably another stick the same as the new one.

Thanks for ur opinion.

But no, If i ignore that error, during setup following files unable to copy, which should be in driver.cab normally, but unfortunately if we ignore above error these file will not in driver.cab more.

kodak_dc.icm,srgb.icm,streamci.dll,tosdvd.sys,tsbvcab.sys,tsbyuv.dll,usbcamd2.sys,usbcamd.sys,vdmind

d.sys, wowfax.dll,wowfaxui.dll,usrcntra.dll,usrcoina.dll,usrdpa.dll,usrdtea.dll,usrfaxa.dll,usrlbva.dll,usr

lnka.exe, usrprbda.exe ,usrsvpia.dll, usrv42a.dll,usrv80a.dll,usrvoica.dll,usrvpa.dll

and during setupbillboard a dialog box appear containing error with streamai or similar.