how do i add multiple wins?

bobbintb

I'm not sure what you want exactly. but if you want to create a Multiboot CD/DVD's allow this and more. Not only can you have multiple versions of Windows on a singe disk, you can also include versions of Linux, Windows PE, or other utilities

just go Here

:whistle:

I'm not sure what you want exactly. but if you want to create a Multiboot CD/DVD's allow this and more. Not only can you have multiple versions of Windows on a singe disk, you can also include versions of Linux, Windows PE, or other utilities

just go Here

Not even close, NaDer (although I can understand why you were confused--bobbintb wasn't exactly clear):

What he's wanting is to be able to put a second WINS (Windows Internet Naming Services) server IP in Network Settings.

From what I see, there is no way to add a second WINS server IP address in, nor is there a way to add more than two DNS servers.

Edited by killerb255

just go Here

Not even close, NaDer (although I can understand why you were confused--bobbintb wasn't exactly clear):

What he's wanting is to be able to put a second WINS (Windows Internet Naming Services) server IP in Network Settings.

From what I see, there is no way to add a second WINS server IP address in, nor is there a way to add more than two DNS servers.

yea thats exactly what i want to do. sorry i wasnt clear. i realized it afterward but was too busy (/lazy) to change it. well if anyone finds out let me know please.

If nLite doesn't give you the option then you need to edit the file manually. Based off of examples, it looks like you just need to separate the IP addresses for whatever setting by a comma and no space after (in WINNT.SIF). If you have DNS servers set then it should show you how.