Internet Explorer 6 Settings

I searched but could not find any information on this topic. I am trying to set some advanced settings on IE6 through unattended but am not sure even where to begin.

Specifically...Tools ..Internet Options...Advanced..turning on two items under Security.

All help is always appreciated.

Thanks

I'm considering use of Internet Explorer Administration Kit for my next UA install.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechn...ak/default.mspx

Wizard interface accepts settings for IE and Outlook Express and generates an .ins file which can be imported in setupmgr unattended setup. You'll find options to predefine any setting you need here.

Wish I could provide more detailed advice, but I have yet to try it myself. Its help reference, and ref.chm should keep you from getting lost, though.

Take a look in the Registry Tweaks sticky topic in this forum. Download the latest tweaks file and go through it. Most of what you want to accomplish can be found there. And IMHO importing reg tweaks is a bit more straight forward than using .ins files.

• 2 months later...
Use RegShot to capture the reg changes.

You canuse areg capture program to capture the settings but you may run into the same problem I have and this is the settings are good for the person that installs it but if another user uses the machine the settings are not persistant.