Weird HIVESFT Error

Hello all guru's. :hello:

I don't know if anyone has run across this problem before but any insite would be nice. I made an unattened WinXP/Sp2 install using nLite v1.05b and after my third update to my ISO I started to have a hang at T-13. I dabbled with it for about 3 days and found the problem to be in my HIVESFT.INF. It was a little over 16Mb in size. How this happened I don't know because the size should be about 274Kb. So I opened it up in notepad and found over 10000 lines of the same code repeated. The line was "HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Driver Signing","Policy",0x00000001,0"

It took me over two hours to delete all of the lines by hand. This was done by holding shift+pDown. After they were all removed (save one) the UA went on without problem. But now after about another 3 or 4 ISO updates it's starting again. Does nLite have anything to due with this or is there something else that I've overlooked. I use nLite to make all of my ISO's. I just haven't got the time to make a copy of the boot sector yet to make my own bootable ISO's without nLite. I'll try and post the copy of the 16Mb HIVESFT file with this message for all to ponder. Any idea's as to why this is happening would help a lot. As it is now, everytime I get ready to update my ISO I need to edit the HIVESFT to remove about 10 lines of that code. I'm trying to make a 6 Dual-Layer DVD UA to install of my apps and dev tools so this is the last thing I need to worry about. Idea's?

If you want to check out my 16Mb HIVESFT click here:

HIVESFT Download

*Link now fixed

Edited by Hatefulsorrow