I cant get Kaspersky pro 4.5 & Alcohol 120% to ins

No matter what I try I can't get Alcohol 120% or Kaspersky to install with RunOnceEx. I am using Kaspersky Personal Pro 4.5.0.104 and Alcohol 120% 1.9.2.1705

This is my syntax for each:

REG ADD %KEY%\050 /VE /D "Alcohol 120" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\050 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Install\alcohol\setup.msi /quiet /passive DRIVER0=1234bus DRIVER1=1234scsi /norestart" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\050 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %CDROM%\Install\alcohol\register.reg" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\080 /VE /D "Kaspersky 4.5" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\080 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Install\kaspersky\setup.exe /s /n /f2 c:\avplog.log" /f

I get nothing at all out of each of them. I have tried various commands for each too.

For kaspersky, all you need is /S (that is NOT /s)

Also, copy your keyfile over as filename.key.yek if you want it to be automatically registered.

I don't recall the alcohol 120% switches (I'm at work with no ways to check right now). I haven't checked for RunOnceEx syntax issues either (nor paths obviously)

Cool, the /S option works. My only problem with it now is it dosn't want to completely install everything I have selected in the setup.avp file. The monitor only installs if I select the control center. But, I don't want the control center.

Bumperoo! Bumperoo!

I get a Add/Remove entry for Alcohol. But, thats it. No folders under program files or anything. Then when I try to uninstall from Add/Remove I get "A program must be installed, to be uninstalled." Or something of that nature.

For kaspersky, all you need is /S (that is NOT /s)

Also, copy your keyfile over as filename.key.yek if you want it to be automatically registered.

I don't recall the alcohol 120% switches (I'm at work with no ways to check right now). I haven't checked for RunOnceEx syntax issues either (nor paths obviously)

Sorry,the"copy your keyfile over as filename.key.yek" means change the keyfile name?

ie:the keyfile name is kav.key,change to kav.key.yek,is that?

This is what I use for Alcohol:

REG ADD %KEY%\015 /VE /D "Alcohol 120%" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\Install\ALCOHOL120\setup.exe /qn /norestart" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %SystemDrive%\Install\ALCOHOL120\alcohol.reg" /f