Add Custom Folders to image via BDD 2007

Hi

I am wanting to add a custom folder with some files into the BDD 2007 structure, but I have no idea where to do this?

Would I create a script to copy this folder and place it in the Task sequencer, or is there a way to either edit the CustomSettings.ini or place the pre-populated folder with contents in the \Distribution\$OEM$ share somewhere??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi,

This is what I recommend, for creating, copying files or folders over to the client then;

1. Do NOT use the x:\Distribution\$OEM$ folder - this folder is used to copy, create files or folders for ALL images/builds used within the same distribution point.

2. Use the <drive>:\Distribution\Control\<your_build>\$OEM$ (create it if it does not exist) and the create the "ordinary" $1, $$ and so on within this directory.....

During the build process, the scripts will copy and integrate the files and folders when placed below this $OEM$directory..... and, read the documentation that comes with the BDD product, it will actually tell you how this is intended to work.

Good luck to you.....