Regarding 'Hot Fixes'

I had a list of 'hot fixes', using Belarc Advisor as a basis and reviewing / augmenting that list with the 'hot fixes sticky' and of course using the windows update site to ensure I had everything. I just did a new CD. Everything worked great. From what I could tell there were no problems. Afterwords I visited the windows update site and it said I needed two updates, KB917344 & KB928843. Hmmm. Well no problem, I downloaded and installed. I ran Belarc Advisor, and here is where my real question begins. I had 'slipstreamed' 8 hot fixes that did not show up on Belarc Advisor after the installation. Is this an issue with 'Belarc Advisor'? If, I assume that I needed these '8' based on my research, AND, if I assume that nlite did install these 8, because windows updates did not ask to install them again. Then, well, that's my question. Is there a way to look into my computer and see that 'all' hot fixes, were in fact, installer? The eight missing: kb873339, 885836, 886185, 887472, 888302, 891781, 911564, 923789.

Thanks in advance for any guidance,

Eddie

LAST_SESSION.INI

All your installed updates are listed here :

'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Updates\Windows XP\SP3'

'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Updates\Windows XP\Windows Media Player'

'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Updates\Windows XP\Windows Media Player 6.4'

(WIN+R > regedit.exe)

Thanks for replying, Martin H.

I found them exactly where you said. Just one last question. I noticed that the one's I was inquiring about, under 'name' & 'type', it only stated Default & REG_SZ, respectively. Nothing else was listed. Where as the other ones, that seemed to have been recorder, had another line under 'name' - 'Description' & 'type - REG_SZ & under 'data' - 'Security update for windows xp' or some such, with the KB listed. So does this difference mean anything? Should I worry about it? Anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks again for your help,

Eddie