Incoming connection auto Disconnect problem

We have some 700 users all accross the country, they use mobile phones to dial into this server that has 15 mobile phones ( they have built in modems) connected to it to accept these incoming connections.

The fact is, although the remote users disconnect their connection from their end after they are done with sending data to this server, these established connections still stay idle here in this server; so other users trying to enter into the server gets busy tone.

What I am doing now is disconnecting these connections by going to each of them in every 15-20 minutes time which is very very annoying and time consuming and sometimes I forget it.

As these modems are running on standard modem driver, there is no setting here that would disconnect idle connections after a certain period of time. The OS is Windows 2000 Server.

is there any solution to this problem that would disconnect these connections from my end in every 10 minutes to let other users to connect to the server? Can i use any 3rd party software or any script or anything? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Edited by jnathan

they use mobile phones to dial into this server that has 15 mobile phones ( they have built in modems) connected to it to accept these incoming connections.

Can you explain this more? It sounds to me like you have 15 cellular phones connected to a server. Is this correct?

Or are you using a modem bank with 15 analog lines connected to the server?