The Impossible Quiz

gamehead200

WTH is up with level 4, click the answer.... Out of Order, Out of Order, Out of Order, Out of Order????

Every time, I try 3 and none of them are ever it! WTH?!?

By the way, we need an emoticon for WTH/WTF. Like a baffled looking guy, sorta like :unsure: and :blink: and :wacko: put together.

Oh I just got it! You click on "The Answer"!! Duh! :rolleyes:

Edited by Idontwantspam

WTH is up with level 4, click the answer.... Out of Order, Out of Order, Out of Order, Out of Order????

By the way, we need an emoticon for WTH/WTF. Like a baffled looking guy, sorta like :unsure: and :blink: and :wacko: put together.

Yeah, you have to take some of the questions quite literally... There's one of a picture of a horse and it asks you to spell something. :P

Yeah, you have to take some of the questions quite literally... There's one of a picture of a horse and it asks you to spell something. :P

Oh gosh. I'm on that one right now. I do NOT get it. Don't tell me. I'll figure it out eventually.

Actually I give up. What do I do about that darn horse one??

wait I get it! You spell horse!

Edited by Idontwantspam

Bah! I'm stuck on 66, I need to get some work done and this is driving me crazy. SOMEONE YANK MY NETWORK CABLE! Oh wait... darnit, the flash file is cashed, so even if you unplug me, I'll keep this up. AAAAAgggghhhhh! I'm going crazy!!

PS: You all might want to check out this. Even though it still didn't help me past this one.

Oh I bet it's Armageddon. I'll try that in a bit.

It's not.

Edited by Idontwantspam

I bet you it's OMFG!!1

Actually... Now that I take a look at the question one more time... I think it's telling you to choose D, since it's saying "It's the end of the world!" as in, the end of "the world".