Using Word to make a offline site

I'm using word to create an offline image gallery, when it comes to viewing the finished pages on my machine though firefox they are perfect. However when i load up the gallery on another machine with a smaller screen resolution the images move and render the gallery useless. Is there a setting to allow the word gallery to shrink while keeping it's correct spacing, depending on the screen it's viewed on? I am on a tight deadline for this and don't have the time to use another program. Help please.

Edited by balronuk

well how is your gallery set up? do you have thumbnails on a main page which link to the bigger picture? or do you have the actual picture on the main page but set them all to a resulution that you decided?

This may not be possible, but perhaps you shouldn't use word. I used to use Word for HTML files, and it always created a colossal pain in the @$$. If you have dreanweaver or frontpage or something designed for that sort of thing, I recommend you use that. Publisher would probably work, too, though it can create issues with non- IE browsers. Or, write the HTML yourself. I think there's a Windows XP PowerToy for making HTML slideshows or something like that; you may want to check that out. Good luck!

word is really bad at making web pages, so im not going to even suggest how you may solve your problem with it. But if i were trying to solve your problem (i use notepad to code html, but you could use dreamweaver, frontpage, 1stpage 2000 etc) i would add a javascript to check the resolution of the monitor then create the gallery dynamically

e.g. use javascript to find the window size. Then add a table (containing thumbnails of the pictures) that has its width and height defined by the javascript. That way the page resizes according to the window size.