drag-n-drop and cut-copy-paste error in file explorer

zammalabe

does anybody know, what component (ocx) or library (dll) or registry key is responsible for drag-and-drop and cut-copy-paste mouse actions?

with hfslip (version 1.4.3) prepared (hotfix, ie6 and dx integration) w2ksp4 (english) and recent nlite (version 1.3.0.4) i encounter twicely (ie on two different computers) problem that drag-and-drop and cut-copy-paste mouse actions don't work, just nothing happen in (file) explorer after those actions.

at this point i should mention, that both installations suffer from tffsport.sys error at the very beginning of installation: fatal error: can't found tffsport.sys. but those machines don't have any scsi interface at all .... this error can be fixed manually editing the TXTSETUP.SIF and LAYOUT.INF files (the file TFFSPORT.SY_ is not present after nlitening, but the lines are in both files, plus in SETUPREG.HIV. cause this file isn't plain text file i haven't edited this).

with the same fileset (w2ksp4, hfslip 1.4.3) i downgraded nlite to version to 1.2.1 and got no such problems :) ... and with the same program set (nlite 1.3.0.4, hfslip 1.4.3) prepared w2k3sp2 don't suffer those errors!

.... seems, that there is a bug in nlite 1.3.x.x ???

LAST_SESSION.INI

HFSLIP.LOG.txt

Edited by zammalabe