visual flaws

fishbait182

i googled and couldn't find anything about this problem that i got a few days ago. it seemed to have appeared after the last windows update i did. sometimes when i am looking at pictures like on my web browser (firefox) or on my desktop picture i see many little green pixels semi randomly all over the picture, but they are only there sometimes, sometimes it is fine. also when i try to watch videos on windows media player the video will all of a sudden freeze but the sound will keep going in random parts of the movie, even if i am not playing the video from the dvd player. another place i tend to see dots all of a sudden sometimes is on the mouse pointer on the top right side. the dots arent actually on the arrow but diagonally from it, usually the dots look like they are trying to make a rectangle diagonally up and to the right. if i move into a text box to make the pointer change the dots go away then go back as soon as i move out of the text box. this also just happens sometimes. i dont know if this is actually a windows xp problem, but i could not think of anywhere else to turn. any help would be great, thanks.

p.s. i have pictures so ask me and i will send them to your email or tell me how to post them on here and i will.

Edited by fishbait182