Windows Messenger

pyropyro

This would normally be removed via ...

Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>Add/Remove Windows Components.

Cheers FAT64, I am trying to remove it from the cd prior to install, so that it never gets installed

Cheers for you help though

pyro

I would ask that you please not double-post in the future, and thank you.

From the forum rules:

2.a Use some common sense. Don't post your question under multiple topics. Think before posting and choose the right topic for you question or answer. When posting, have something to say, not just "My First post!" or "Cool site!!!" We sort of have the idea by now :-).

<Edit>

The exchange of posts regarding the double posting have been removed in order to maintain thread readability. The forum runs smoother if these issues are raised with an appropriate Moderator via the report function and not discussed argumentatively within the thread proper.

Thank you.

</Edit>

I would ask that you please not double-post in the future, and thank you.

From the forum rules:

2.a Use some common sense. Don't post your question under multiple topics. Think before posting and choose the right topic for you question or answer. When posting, have something to say, not just "My First post!" or "Cool site!!!" We sort of have the idea by now :-).

<Edit>

The exchange of posts regarding the double posting have been removed in order to maintain thread readability. The forum runs smoother if these issues are raised with an appropriate Moderator via the report function and not discussed argumentatively within the thread proper.

Thank you.

</Edit>

Typical yank, missed the boat, why not try to answer the question instead of moaning all the time !

Spend less time moaning, then you have more time to be more productive

I have emailed Nuhi in the passed offering him money to help him with this project, but if you going to go off on one when someone makes a mistake you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Sorry Nuhi this bloke is a jerk !