Sony Ericsson K800i software and drivers for vista

Jaser

Hi Teamsters,

I just bought a Sony Ericsson K800i and have just tried to install the software CD. It won't install the PC suite. Says not compat with OS.

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium.

Has anyone had the same problem, and did you find a solution, I would love to be able to use my new mobile phone to it's full capacity.

Any input appreciated.

Cheers,

Jason

This is just to install the Drivers for the K800i, it does not install the SE software.

But if you install MyPhoneExplorer you do not need the SE Software.

MyPhoneExplorer available from http://www.fjsoft.at/en/

With this I have been able to download the photo's from the camera and sync all the SMS and contacts.

Only works for USB cable though as Bluetooth in Vista has been crippled by Microsoft!!

:thumbup

Edited by mike37t

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hi im facing the same problem at the moment but with no solution insight, im running vista ultimate and have been trying to connect my k800i to it, have tried everything including downloading the drivers and maually adding it, but it doesnt even show my k800, when i connect it it goes through the usual on the k800 of do u want to use phone function or connect, when i connect it goes black loads up and says it's connected but it doesnt come up on my computer and the add new hardware wizard doesnt even kick in, any suggestions would be a grate help.