Make RunOnceEX run twice back to back?

Rather than burn a new CD every time I want to change my RunOnceEX on my unattended install CD, I moved the main RunOnceEX batch file out to a server. The RunOnce that is now on the install CD goes out to the network share and executes the batch file that adds the registry keys for the current install software. The downside to this is that I now have to login twice to get my software to install. Is there any way to have the RunOnceEX load a batch file that adds more registry keys and then immediately executes them? I really like the nice GUI look to the setup otherwise I would just start a regular batch file to perform the install when it first logs onto the network.

dont know about usage over a network share, but usually if th eother batch file is in static drive you would just add

call <location of other batchfile>\<name of second batcfile>.cmd

and it would run the second one from inside the first.

That isn't my problem. During setup I import the registry settings from a local file that will cause RunOnceEX to run on next logon. I have to do it this way because during setup, Windows does not have access to the network to get the most up to date information. On the very first logon, RunOnceEX runs but all it does it goes out to the nework and gets the more recent registry settings to import about the current software we want installed. Because RunOnceEX has already been run this logon, it doesn't process these new registry settings. This is what I am trying to figure out. Can I force it to go ahead and launch RunOnceEx again right after the first one stops and use the registry settings? Otherwise I have to reboot the machine one more time so it will process again.

Have you tried
rundll32.exe iernonce.dll,RunOnceExProcess

I think that will work! I can't get it to restart the RunOnce while I'm using "cmdow @ /HID" to hide the box but if I REM that line out, then it launches.

Have you tried
rundll32.exe iernonce.dll,RunOnceExProcess

I think that will work! I can't get it to restart the RunOnce while I'm using "cmdow @ /HID" to hide the box but if I REM that line out, then it launches.

Nope, turns out to be a silly problem on my end. It works prefectly. Thank you.