[VB.NET] Create ISO file

Hi,

i need a bit help from you guys and girls!

the problem is the following:

when i create a iso file with a .bat file with one of this commands its working fine! the dos window is filles with text and it creates the iso file.

oscdimg.exe -n -b"F:\Betriebssysteme\Windows Vista\vistafinalde\boot\etfsboot.com" "F:\Betriebssysteme\Windows Vista\vistafinalde" "F:\test.iso" -lVISTAISOLABEL -o -m

"C:\CDIMAGE.EXE" -l"VISTAISOLABEL" -h -j1 -b"F:\Betriebssysteme\Windows Vista\vistafinalde\boot\etfsboot.com" -x -o -m "F:\Betriebssysteme\Windows Vista\vistafinalde" "F:\test.iso"

when i run this code in VB.NET via shell command its working, too!

But when i try to read the output with the following code the output windows is empty so i cannot read out the % number.

Dim Anwendung As System.Diagnostics.Process = New System.Diagnostics.Process() 
With Anwendung.StartInfo
.FileName = """" & Application.StartupPath & "\Bin\oscdimg.exe"""
If C0060.Checked = True Then
.Arguments = "-n -b""" & willkommen.SourcePaths.SelectedItem & "\boot\etfsboot.com"" """ & willkommen.SourcePaths.SelectedItem & """ """ & TextBox2.Text & """ -l" & TextBox1.Text & " -o -m"
Else
.Arguments = "-n -b""" & willkommen.SourcePaths.SelectedItem & "\boot\etfsboot.com"" """ & willkommen.SourcePaths.SelectedItem & """ """ & TextBox2.Text & """ -lVISTAISOLABEL -o -m"
End If
.CreateNoWindow = False
.RedirectStandardInput = True
.RedirectStandardOutput = True
.RedirectStandardError = True
.UseShellExecute = False
End With

Anwendung.Start()

the same with CDIMAGE.EXE!

but i need to read out the % number because i want to update a progressbar until the iso will be created!

please help me :(

Sereby

Edited by Sereby