Making a .msi of a mui .cab file?

Hi there,

i'm planning to make a vista unattended dvd, but i was wondering if it's possible to make a .msi installer of a mui (lp.cab).

Or if it's possible to download a .msi installler package.

i found this website: http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsVista...3.mspx?mfr=true

Using Windows Installer packages for on-demand installations

The Windows Vista operating system includes Windows Installer packages that allow users to install user interface languages on demand. For companies that support one global image, on-demand installation enables smaller and faster setups and images. If you do country/region builds or CD-based deployments, include (on a CD or network share) the Windows Installer package for each specific user interface language your company needs to support.

To enable on-demand installations, you can publish a Windows Installer (.msi) package for each user interface language that your company supports in the appropriate Active Directory Domain Services. The Windows Installer packages are then listed as additional user interface languages in the appropriate users' Add or Remove Programs Control Panel.

If you publish the .msi packages with the Maximum UI option, users can choose whether to install and set a specific user interface language for the current user, the default user, or both. Alternatively, to set the user account settings automatically, you can publish the .msi packages with the Basic UI option and then apply transforms to the packages.

For example, assume that your company supports 12 different languages worldwide. Your IT department publishes those 12 Windows Installer user interface language packages in the global Active Directory Domain Services. A clerk in the Boston office (with Windows Vista with English (U.S.) as the default user interface language) can then install Italian and Japanese user interface language support when it is needed. All that the user needs to do is open the Add or Remove Programs Control Panel and select the Italian and Japanese user interface language support packages.

For more information about Windows Installer packages and parameters for using the msiexec.exe command, see the Software Development Kit (SDK) information in the MSDN Library link on the Web Resources page (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=82396).

(sorry for my bad english)

thanks in advance