Linux Guru That know a bit about Windows

Hi my name is Jeff Sadowski for my job I am required to know how to make Linux and Windows talk together and I'm also required to know just about everything on both ends.

I love cygwin tools for windows and I am pretty good at reading MS errors and figuring out how to fix them. I am the system admin at my company and I started with a dirty windows network. The log files were cluttered with errors. I fixed the majority of errors the first few days. Now with a lot of work I finally have my error logs free of errors except the ones I would expect like the mail server trying to send to a non-existent address. I learned the art of googling for windows problems which I am ashamed to say Microsoft does not make as easy as Linux. Forums are the only way information can be relayed with the best results. I kept wondering why MS didn't have their own Forum but now I found one for them :-) Hopefully we can pull together for ultimate answers.

Hmmm so the the picture gets my current ip I see hmm and my current browser hmm interesting I'll have to look at my html notes. I think I can manage something like that if not one up you. I don't have any time at the moment.

Edited by jeff.sadowski