Office XP Unattended Installation

I have completed steps 1-3 of the Office XP Unattended Installation shown on page http://www.MSFN.org/unattended/xp/officexp...xp_advanced.htm.

Step 4 has me baffled. It reads as follows:

Add these lines to your batch file, take note that it's using the command line shown in the previous screenshot:

ECHO.

ECHO Installing Office XP Professional with Frontpage

ECHO Please wait...

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\OfficeXP\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=C:\XPCD\$OEM$\$1\install\Applications\OfficeXP\Unattended.MST /qb-

That's it!

My questions are: where is my batch file that I'm suposed to add these lines to, do I create it, if so, where do I put it, how do I execute it? :) I just don't know where to go from this point.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I created a new batch file called OfficeXPSP2.cmd which contained the following code...

CLS

@echo off

ECHO.

ECHO Installing Office XP Professional with Frontpage

ECHO Please wait...

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\OfficeXP\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=%systemdrive%\install\Applications\OfficeXP\Unattended.MST /qb-

EXIT

I then placed this new OfficeXPSP2.cmd file in to the install folder beside all my other batch files, ie main_batch.cmd, SP2Hotfix.cmd, SP2Recommended.cmd and I added the line %systemdrive%\install\OfficeXPSP2.cmd to the [GuiRunOnce] section of my winnt.sif file to execute the batch, although you can just as easily paste the code in to an existing batch file and have it run from there...

Hope that helps..