Slipstream/Integrate RIS Help

Hi I'm new to the forums, but I have been reading a quite a few post. I have a question first of all has anyone slipstreamed/integrated post sp2 fixes and office into their FLAT ris image (Win XP SP2) while still having it deploy successfully?

I have been able to use AutoImage to integrate RyanVM 2.16 pack into my flat image then shoot that image down, install my programs, and shoot it back up to the RIS server, but when I deploy the image w/ my programs (non flat) the usb drivers installed are different from the ones I sent to the RIS server. Now I have to run the KB918005 fix after the ris to get around my usb problems. (The KB918005 fix is already part of RVM 2.16 pack too :blink: )

I can tell that it only happens to my computers with usb 1.1 while my computers, that uses the same image, with usb 2.0 works just fine. BTW the usb driver issue gives me BSOD. Also the usb drivers revert to 5.1.2600.2180 when it should be 5.1.2600.3020.

Help? I was thinking the old 5.1.2600.2180 usb drivers are still lying around somewhere. Maybe there is a new way to create RIS flat images with post sp2 updates? Thanks for reading my post.