Configuration Pass and the Reseal Setting

Using the OPK and I have gone over the documentation but after re-reading over and over things are starting to blur a little.

I have configured a unattended answer file(s) and I think I have a decent grasp of everything. When we build systems we generally go over everything with the customer show them little features, answer questions and whatnot. Then we reseal it and OOBE starts when they get it home. Basically, I need the system to boot into auditUser (which I have already setup) until we sysprep /oobe manually.

From what I gather I can use auditSystem and the administrator account to install extra applications, drivers and whatnot. Then use a local user account on auditUser (with all the OEM settings applied until we manually sysprep it.

Can I run the unattended setup through auditUser, run sysprep to generalize and capture that? The system will continue to boot into auditUser and hold the settings correct?

Questions:

1. Possible?

2. I am assuming I will need to create a seperate oobe.xml file and place it somewhere, correct?

3. At which stage and what settings would I use for the Reseal Setting for audit mode(s)?

I have auditSystem - Reseal mode = Audit and auditUser - Reseal mode = audit