Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition RIPREP Issues

I set up my RIS server. Basic settings.

The server is set up using Windows XP Pro SP2 as a flat image. I ran riprep from a client, I used the flat image to setup my base client. I copied some files to the system and installs microsofts virtual machine software. The files copied using riprep, they appear on the server in the image file, but every time I install from the RIPREP image it installs a default XP Image. None of the files are added, and none of the programs are installed.

I am selecting the RIPREP image. I have a custom .sif file and know for a fact that it's the sif file pointing to that image I am selecting.

My directory structure is:

My image is not located inside the Flat image. It is located in the same path as the flat image, inside the same folder.

Any help would be appreciated I will try to give more information if it is required.

p.s. I read through most of the other posts, I can't find the information for my problem, if it is there it was to technical for me to understand, I apologize if this is a duplicate post to a quest already answered.