Logoff script for a single user? RESOLVED!

InTheFlow

The $99 includes one year of support and upgrades. You don't have to pay the $75/year after the first year, but you won't get "free" upgrades or support.

PrimalScript is kind of the same way. They are even charging for upgrades from 4.0 to 4.1 if you don't migrate your licenses within a specified timeframe. PrimalScript is also more expensive, almost twice the price just for the Standard edition...and I would recommend opting for the Professional edition simply for one or two features it has over the Standard edition (which, of course, they did on purpose).

The $99 includes one year of support and upgrades. You don't have to pay the $75/year after the first year, but you won't get "free" upgrades or support.

Well then, its not as bad as I had originally thought...

I started evaluating the different ones I listed above. Textpad, EmEditor, Programmer's Notepad, & jEdit really aren't going to do it for me. From what I've seen so far, they just don't hold a candle to Notepad ++ . Tomorrow I'll compare it with Kixtarter and ASE to see which I like better. Notepad ++ actually does have built in support for kixstart, lets you customize it (I think it will let me set up block formatting but won't know until I play with it more.) and has a number of plug-ins that can be added. One of my favorite features is that it allows you to easily make the text larger...that is REALLY nice on hi-res displays!

To NOT go 'bug-eyed' while coding is a huge benefit! :lol: