Tip : Fixing NOD32 paths

VbGuy

I remember someone here that put thread about silent installation of NOD32, But I think there was bug in his .REG file if the installation Done for example in D, all paths will not be correct .

Here is my idea :

- Install NOD32 with silent switch /SILENTMODE /NORESTART.

- We import the .REG file that we previously exported from preinstalled version of NOD32.

- Fix the paths we the following .CMD file :

REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Common" /V "QuarantineDirectory" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\infected" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Info" /V "InstallDir" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\AMON" /V "Filename" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\ps_amon.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\AMON" /V "StandardUI" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\pu_amon.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\AMON\Settings\Config000\Settings" /V "SP" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\DMON" /V "Filename" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\ps_dmon.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\DMON" /V "StandardUI" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\pu_dmon.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\EMON" /V "Filename" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\ps_emon.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\EMON" /V "StandardUI" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\pu_emon.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\Imon" /V "Filename" /D "%systemdrive%\\WINDOWS\\system32\\imon.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\Imon" /V "StandardUI" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\pu_imon.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\NOD32" /V "Filename" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\ps_nod32.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\NOD32" /V "StandardUI" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\pu_nod32.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\Update" /V "Filename" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\ps_upd.dll" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Eset\Nod\CurrentVersion\Modules\Update" /V "StandardUI" /D "%systemdrive%\\Program Files\\Eset\\pu_upd.dll" /f

The main idea is to replace every occurrence of the drive letter like © with the (%systemdrive%) so it will be correct whenever you choose different partition not just C.

I Hope this will be useful for someone.

NOD32.Fix.Path.zip

• 1 year later...

I like the sound of this but has anybody actually done this ever?

Since those registry entries can be made into a .reg file and then including after it has installed.

By doing the above does this enable all the options that are normally available during the attended setup of NOD32 (im using v2.7 i hate v3)

More info here please folks!!

Thanks in advance

Stoner81