Needin a little help

diggie32

Hello, I have made a Nero 6.6.0.18 silent install with NCAB. Then I burn cd, install OS. There is no nero icon on desktop. So I get curious, then i peek at the start menu. Not there either. But I did find it in the program files folder. However, when I double click on the Smartstart icon, I get an error saying something about reinstalling the program.

Im over that though. Right now I am just going to do away with NCAB and try to make the Add-on myself. I know the structure of the add-on and how to turn it into a cab. What I AM having a problem with is understanding the difference between a "SWITCH" and "FULL SYNTAX" when I look at the list for the silent switches.

Just to save time and confustion, could someone please show me what my .ini file is supposed to look like. Please put xxxxs for the serial as I dont want to break any rules for my first post.

Right now I have the regular install.exe and just want to know what is supposed to be in the .ini file to install it silently and enter the serial automatically.

Thanks guys!