WDM driver download

rehbar

I want's to know where from i download WDM driver of VGA cards like Intel Nvidia ...etc . I want's drivers just like Microsft Windows XP internal drivers that have no addtional file, services or mose right click menues. Full drivers installer contain 20mb to 30mb space :realmad: but the drive is only upto 2mb. So i want's only drives not other things.

:ph34r:

OK, You want manufacturer drivers but without the installer...is that right?

There are a few options;

1. You can hunt down the particular driver your looking for in Vista (the in-box drivers) and the associated files for them. You can do this by finding the .inf file for the driver in your install and it will contain the names of all the files it installs. Copy the .inf and the files to somewhere and save them.

2. You can attempt to extract a set of manufacturer drivers. Some of the installers are really executable .zip files so if you right click on them and choose extract you can extract them. I think ATI's drivers are like this for example.

3. You could install a set of drivers using the install routines then apply #1 above to them.

4. You can possibly find people on the internet who have modified drivers in some way like the Omega drivers for ATI vid cards.

5. You could contact the manufacturer and ask them for some drivers without the installer. I did this once a few years ago for some drivers for a special contracting project, they sent me drivers without the installer with just the .inf's and the files.

Remember, however, not many manufacturers supply WDDM drivers for Vista to the public right now. For the most part the vast majority of WDDM drivers only exist in Vista right now.

I want's to know where from i download WDM driver of VGA cards like Intel Nvidia ...etc . I want's drivers just like Microsft Windows XP internal drivers that have no addtional file, services or mose right click menues. Full drivers installer contain 20mb to 30mb space :realmad: but the drive is only upto 2mb. So i want's only drives not other things.

:ph34r:

Edited by Spooky