Star Downloader silen switch?

gbmolina

What is a silent switch, and in what context are we talking here? I have 'StarDownloader' and have used it for several years now. It is the best, far as I am concerned; no broken or corrupted downloads: 99.99% solid! It is a pity the original makers do not show much interest in it any more, because it beats everything else without having to resort to 'whistles and bells' for takeup. What did 'Tina Turner say: "It is simply the best, better than all the rest"!

Edited by Obadiah

It's "/S" not "/s" *Case Sensitive*

the installer is Wise Installer so basically it should work.

I'm sorry to tell you you're completely wrong. the switch /s is NOT case sensitive. at list in WPI, I tried it both ways, it doesn't matter, and the universal silent switch finder puts the silent switch in small caps, so...

It's "/S" not "/s" *Case Sensitive*

the installer is Wise Installer so basically it should work.

I'm sorry to tell you you're completely wrong. the switch /s is NOT case sensitive. at list in WPI, I tried it both ways, it doesn't matter, and the universal silent switch finder puts the silent switch in small caps, so...

The Pro switch works, freeware strangely don't. Start install, stop at destination location screen (don't exit), find your temp folder - there is a *.tmp folder with setup.exe inside.

Execute setup.exe /S.