Vista x64 Bit questions..

phaTrx7

I'm running Vista Ultimate RTM x64 Bit Edition on one of my PC's.. and I must say it's AWSOME! It's fast, stable, visually sweet, and to me my 3D PC gaming graphics look crisper and nicer quality.

However.. I do have a few issues, not with errors or such, but in finding some software or utilities that allow overclocking of PC hardware.. My mobo chipset is a nVidia nForce and graphics card is 7950 GX2... nTune 5.05.18.00 installs just fine and it executes just fine too, however, it will not allow me to overclock my processor, HTT, PCIe bus, or adjust memory timings... samething on my graphics card, no overclocking features and also it does not have any option to enable my 2nd GPU on my 7950 GX2 (multi-gpu / sli options). All it's offering me is > Manage 3D Settings and Display adjustments...

I've tried several other utilities too, including Central Brain Identifier (work work @ all), nVtweak 171, PowerStrip x64 Beta, RivaTuner (locks up), nVhardpage SE, nVtray Tools v1.0.3.0, aTuner, eXpert Tool. Gosu 1.1, and nHancer 2.1.0 x64 .. None allow me to overclock or activate my 2nd gpu... Anyone know of something that will work w/ Vista x64?

As for system overclocking, besides nTune, I've tried cpu.org's 'ClockGEN', and it won't work either... it can read the clocks, voltages, etc.. but can't overclock..

I can't think of anything else to try.. if anyone knows of anything, please lemme know ASAP!

for most tweaking tools you are going to have to wait for those companies to release tools that are compatiable with Vista. I have a 7950 X2 also and am waiting patiantly for Nvidia to release some new drivers for vista that will accomadate the second gpu :)