So...close...*twitch* Two small problems to fix

I'm quite close to finishing/perfecting my unattended XP setup for my company. Only two small snags remain, and they're cosmetic ones.

First of all, the install uses flat menus. I've disabled the option in nLite, and explicitly told it to use normal menus, but they still appear flat on first boot and subsequent logins. I have been wondering, though, is there any performance difference between flat and 3D menus? If one helps XP run more efficiently than the other, I'll definitely want to opt for that one, so there's a chance I may be sticking with flat menus if they're lighter on the CPU.

Also, the menu highlight color is a very odd lilac purple which makes the white highlighted text extremely difficult to read.

Any help restoring the default 3d menus (assuming they're less resource-intensive) and the classic "windows blue" highlight colour would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your help over the last couple weeks. I promise I'll stick around and offer what knowledge I can to anyone else who needs it.

I'm referring to the menus without the 3d-style beveled edges that were the norm in Win95 through 2000. The old-style menus had the popping-out look, but the ones I'm seeing now are purely 2-dimensional with thin outlines and dividing lines between options.

Ideally, I would like to get the old-style 3d menus back.