Automated Mail Merge?

Push Latency

Greetings and good cheer:

I am wondering if there is a way automate a mail merge function, and then to have that automation operate from within the document which will be mailed. Let me explain what I am trying to do; I imagine there is an easy way to do this -

1. I have a .doc application form, which I would like have people fill-out electronically.

2. I would like the form to send automatically to two different e-mail addresses, when the form is filled-out.

3. I would love to have this feature work from within the form itself. Ideally, a single button would appear at the bottom of the form, that when clicked, would send the form off to the two addresses, with all the information that the person had entered on the form.

I have a feeling this is an extremely basic function, yet I cannot seem to figure out how to do it from within Word. If anyone can offer a bit of help, it would be most gratefully appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

-Push Latency

Wow, this is great! Thank you.

Sorry to be lazy, but is there a way to have this macro send the document, not as an attachment, but as content of the e-mail itself? I've scanned the code for spots that could be edited to this effect, with no luck...