Some pages refuse to show

Marthax

Hi everybody!

I have a little problem, I can't open some internet pages (mostly bank-pages)

I know that the page is not blame because i tried it from different computers and they work.

I've also tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox and the pages can still not be opened. I've opened more bandwith-requiring pages so that can not be the problem as well.

I had this problem some months ago. During a few days I could not open a few pages (f.e. most bank-pages), but then the problem dissapeared by itself, so I forgot about it. But now all of a sudden it's back.

Does anyone know what causes the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Marthax

Well, it starts with loading the page, as if it's to huge to be shown right away, but then after a couple of seconds the process meter goes to 100% and the "page cannot be displayed" message shows up. :(

Edited by Marthax

Are these PHP pages? I was having the same problem with my PHP installation (V5.20); the pages load but when the script is done, it switches to a "connection reset" page (or in IE's case a plain old 404). This could be a bug in V5.20. It just kinda magically fixed itself for me. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I know I haven't answered in a while now, but that's only because my pal was away and so I couldn't ask him about his problem more exactly. The funny thing was that it went away when he came back.

PHP? No, nothing I've noticed.

Any ideas guys?