Deleting Part of the Registry?

Iced^

I'm not sure how many of you have come across this but XP has a bug where it prevents you from renaming AVI files randomly claiming that the file is in use by another application, to stop it doing this you need to open up regedit and remove the following folder "InProcServer32" from this location:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{87D62D94-71B3-4b9a-9489-5FE6850DC73E}\

Is there anyway this could be done automatically i mean could i add something to my regtweaks.reg file to take care of it if not other suggestions will be appreciated but be warned i'm very new to all this so no complication language and i didn't create my streamlined copy using the unattend site i read an alternative guide so there may be things you assume i know that i don't, thanks in advance i really appreciate it.

Mine seems to be different from yours, but I'll paste it anyway as this is for MPEG movie formats too:

;Disables Preview of Movie file formats (allowing you to move/rename/delete without errors)
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.avi\ShellEx]
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.mpg\ShellEx]
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.mpe\ShellEx]
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.mpeg\ShellEx]

bah all mine are stuff like hubble space telescope pics and are much under that this if it works will help allot for those of us with 10 gigis of little ity bity space pics. most of the pics themselves are maybe a meg or two. There are a few mpg's and quick time movs though but those have never given me the problems.