Dcom Service

Beppe

for while i could not figure out wut was delaying my start up it was driving me nuts. wut i found out is by disabling dcom in services the delay with the startup stopped, and the delay with open folders such as my computer stopped also. i did not remove any services i only used tweaks. i disabled dcom and decom protocol bidings. and one other tweak has to do with dcom.. now i m guessing services is having a hard time starting b/c of the tweaks and so by disabling the service it goes away? but now i cant even use windows defrag b/c it depends on dcom. once i enable it it works.. i kno i could use some other proggy... did anyone ever experience this at all??? or i m just crazy? :w00t:

LAST_SESSION.INI

It is normal, some software use this service, eg Windows Defragmenter, MSI Installers.

It is also used as a launcher of some programs, so I would not recommend to disable it.

I have this service disabled as well (for security reason) and I enable it only when needed.

k i did alil research... first i made sure it was not updates. so i made an iso without updates or using ryans pack. i did disable services and tweaks and added drivers with nlite.. still same result... then i tried ryans pack drivers ect same thing.. then i installed windows without using nlite a fresh install. and installed updates and its good to go.. i m guess its something bout either the tweaks causing this or disabling services in nlite.. b/c without using nlite the lag issue is gone.