how to use mstsc.exe remote access WMCE?

It should be the same process as enabling it in XP Pro. Right-click my computer-->Properties, remote tab, "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer". Also, make sure your user account is among those allowed to connect. With my MCE PC, I have enabled the concurrent RDP connections hack so that I can remote in from my MAC while the girlfriend is watching TV without disturbing her viewing. This is huge if you use MCE as a PVR. As always, test internally and before you go on vacation make sure port 3389 is forwarded to the MCE box on your router appliance. Good luck,

Go here for instructions on how to configure concurrent sessions (up to 3 simultaneously):

Concurrent Sessions

One more thing - Media Center will close on you if you try to remote in with the same account as you're using while logged in interactively. If you're trying to remote in to schedule things to record, use the MSN remote record service instead. There is no way (that I know of, short of manually editing the EPG database) to schedule a recording over a remote desktop session. Go Here to get MSN RR service. Passport account required.

http://tv.msn.com/help/tv/rrfaq

Edited by stuffman