Stopping GUIRUNonce from running after reseal

it does echo but the >> outputs the command to a file that it called sysprep.cmd and is in your windows startup folder. The next time windows boot it will run that file which will start sysprep for you and then the sysprep.cmd will delete itself.

yes I ment to delete install but keep drivers.

Ok i edited your script because you had missspelled documents. Here is the last app that it installs and then your script:

ECHO.

ECHO Installing VGA Drivers

ECHO Please wait...

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\VGA\setup.exe -s

ECHO.

ECHO Deleting Temp Installation Files...

RD /S /Q %systemdrive%\Install

ECHO.

ECHO Installing Sysprep >> "%systemdrive%\documents and settings\All users\start menu\programs\startup\sysprep.cmd"

ECHO Please wait... >> "%systemdrive%\documents and settings\All users\start menu\programs\startup\sysprep.cmd"

echo start /wait %systemdrive%\oem\sysprep.exe >> "%systemdrive%\documents and settings\All users\start menu\programs\startup\sysprep.cmd"

ECHO. >> "%systemdrive%\documents and settings\All users\start menu\programs\startup\sysprep.cmd"

ECHO del "%systemdrive%\documents and settings\All users\start menu\programs\startup\sysprep.cmd" >> "%systemdrive%\documents and settings\All users\start menu\programs\startup\sysprep.cmd"

ECHO EXIT >> "%systemdrive%\documents and settings\All users\start menu\programs\startup\sysprep.cmd"

SHUTDOWN -r -t 60 -c " Rebooting now"

EXIT

It installs the last app and then just goes on into windows. When i navigate to documents and settings\All users\start menu\programs\startup\ there is not sysprep.cmd Also i restarted the computer manually after it went into windows and still no sysprep.cmd and sysprep never started. Any ideas? B

Update:

I took the:

ECHO.

RD /S /Q %systemdrive%\Install

out of the batch file and it went further. When the lines above are included the batch ends after it delets the temp files. Probally because it deletes the batch file that is located in the install folder. Just a guess. If i delete that line and run the batch file i get a message that says:

C:\Documents and settings\owner> Installing Sysprep

'Installing' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

C:\Documents and settings\owner> Please Wait

'Please' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

C:\Documents and settings\owner> start /wait c:\oem\sysprep.exe

and then it starts sysprep.exe

Now if i reseal the computer the batch files start to run again because they are in the install folder that did not get deleted because i deleted that command. Please try to help me if you could. I know you have been but i have to have this done by monday at the latest. I can email you the sysprep files if need be.

Ok i about got this to work i think the only problem i am having is getting sysprep.exe to start here is the text in my batch file

CLS

@echo off

ECHO.

ECHO Deleting $winnt$

DEL %systemdrive%\WINDOWS\system32\$winnt$.inf

ECHO.

ECHO Starting Sysprep

echo start /wait %systemdrive%\oem\sysprep.exe

ECHO.

RD /S /Q %systemdrive%\oem

ECHO.

EXIT

Sysprep.exe does not start unless i go to the oem folder and double click it. How do i make it start? Thanks B

Its because you're using an ECHO command in your sysprep.exe line. ECHO is only used for making a line spacing in the Command Prompt window, or for commenting on what's currently in progress.

echo start /wait %systemdrive%\oem\sysprep.exe

should be

start /wait %systemdrive%\oem\sysprep.exe