KB911164

Dr.God

• 2 weeks later...

I was given an XP CD (it had SP2 integrated) that I was told was downloaded from Microsoft and this was the one Security update that was included in the SVCPACK directory.

Here is a list of the files included:

browseui.dll

iepeers.dll

mshtml.dll

shdocvw.dll

shlwapi.dll

urlmon.dll

xpsp3res.dll

Ray

...because there's very little information on it.

Judging from the search results it seems to be the "click to enable ActiveX" fix. This is the best I could find:

? Rises and [su]technology (Eolas Technologies) and with the microphone soft (MicroSoft) with patent right dispute of for about lower ActiveX control and Java Apple [lis], the restriction the assault falls in use of the back which is a flash light plug. Like this restriction from 2006 February 15th update patch is the plan where becomes the application.

? Around 2006 February 15th the update accomplishes in PC of the customers and there is a qualitative possibility. This time, it is asked an update yes or no and “no” it selects and from update the summer solstice it drinks and it wishes. The inconvenient this it is many an update in the case home page use which it will do it is forecast

(The logon holds but it hangs, or, it does not use management information service and the web terminal back it becomes to nail low hour).

? If hump hour it updates and the control panel >> it goes from to eliminate the patch which is updated, it wishes with the menu of program addition/removal and. The version number of the update patch is KB911164 times.