Icons and Start bar don't appear.

ramcrash

Hello!!!

I'm having a serious problem with Windows XP Pro. I work at a computer store and i have installed WinXP Pro SP2 on alot of PCs but some PCs when i have everything installed they stop at that part were you see the background image but the icons and the Start bar don't appear. But if i leave the PC on for a lot of minutes, 10 or 15 min, it finnishes running and the icons and start bar appear and the PC works well but every time i turn on the PC (any Pc that has that problem) it always happens and so the only solution is to format and install everything again. I have WinXP installed and McAfee 2007 and some other software. It just started happening a few months ago when i started using WinXP with latest updates of August and McAfee 2007 Plus. Could it be some Microsoft update?

hummmmm...

why not try to use the error-checking tool in the property menu of the dirve where your windows installation is(e.g. C:/) then check the "automaticaly fix file system error" box and "scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors" box..then restart your comp.

i have a problem like that once and that is what i did and it's OK now. hehehe..