RC2 and Raid 0 issue

ElAguila

I have a dfi lp nf4 ultra d mobo. I have 2 200GB WD sata150 drives in a raid 0 and 2 300GB WD sata300 drives in a raid 0. I currently have xp installed on a 40GB partition created on the sata150 array. I created a 40GB partition on the sata300 array. I followed the instructions here to get the driver to load:

http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/vista-rc1-...&highlight=

I was able to load the driver and then see the drives. When I select the partition to install RC 2 I get the following message:

Windows is unable to find a system volume that meets its criteria for installation. Any ideas what is causing that message. I have tried deleting the partition and creating it and formatting using the RC2 install disc and that doesn't help. I have tried using a partition on both the sata150 and the sata300 arrays. I have tried using several suggestions except the one that says all of the partitions have to be created with vista. I have data and backups on one of the arrays that I am not going to delete.

Edited by ElAguila

Do you have an IDE HDD pluged? If so, unplug it first.

If you are using the mobo built-in nvraid controller, you can just boot from the installation DVD 'cause it has nvraid driver integrated, you do not need to load nvraid driver, and see if this solves the problem.

If all the above do not work, unplug your sata150 array, boot from DVD, do a clear installation on your sata300 array and it will definitely work unless your SATA array or the physical disk is damaged.