IESkin for FireFox

prx984

recently, i reloaded my laptop and i wanted to make firefox look like IE and i found out the site is dead :huh:

anyway, i was looking on the firefox themes webpage and theres no good firefox ie themes, there was really only 1 that looked of interest, but it didnt work right. it was missing icons and a few other things.

i was wondering if anyone knew if there was perhaps a mirror of the below site, im really surprised that this site is gone.

http://www.bamm.gabriana.com/ieskinxp.html

if anyonw has any info, id be interested in it, thanks in advance :hello:

thanks for the reply

the 2 first links look like the one i want, but they don't work with Firefox 1.5.0.7 >_<

the 3rd link is for the one i got from firefox themes website and i didnt really like that one because it didn't change the toolbar right. doesn't show the text, or some of the icons i want but can't have without the "more buttons" pack that was on the original site.

ill keep looking

I googled a bit and found out that the name of that theme is Internet Explorer Skin XP. So I googled the name and found this forum where is displayed the direct download link to its multifuctional site, so we know the file name: ffieskinxp.jar. Now everything you need to do is to search for the file in P2P, FTP or anywhere you want. I hope it helped at least a little. ;)

thank you! i will be looking for this diligently over the next few days, if i find it, i will host it and post the link here (if thats ok, but seeing as the original author has removed his site, i don't think it will be that bad)

• 4 weeks later...