Nlite 1.01 & Sat-Card installation

TERRYHOAX

I can't find the main difference.

I have on installtion of my normal nlite installtion & one of a full installation (without deleting something).

The full version works (but very slow... in comparison with my nlited version...)

In my nlite configuration I am not able to install the 1394-network adapter (neither from original xp install cd) nor from copied files like here

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...&hl=nic1394

If I want to install the DVB-S card the normal BDA driver will install properly, but after that there comes again a window for installing an "unknown device" (see attached picture).

I am not able to install this because I can't find any driver. I tried windows CD and driver CD for my Laptop.

I compared the device managers of both installations - I can't find any other differences.

post-21857-1159185495_thumb.jpg

I am really sorry. I suppose that this was the wrong session.ini. That was the installation of my full XP (without deleting something) :(

This is the last one I tried. It works flawless for me. (Firewire problem is solved)

But I can't get BDA-Drivers to work with a DVB-S program called ProgDVB. The device isn't detected.

session_1.ini

This is my session.ini which worked, but it's slow and overloaded...

session_2.ini

There must be something which is needed for the DVB-S BDA driver.

@TERRYHOAX

First, sorry for my bad english.

I use SkyStar2 DVB-S card.

Install your dvb-card driver normaly.Next step, install DriverGuid Toolkit software (www.driverguidetoolkit.com/download.htm), and use this to back-up your "non-microsoft drivers".

Open nLite and add your saved xxxxxdriver.inf file (hotfix and driver integration), in your XPCD.

ProgDVB can be installed with OEM and start.cmd.

I use this metod, and works very good.

Best regards. :hello:

Btw. If works, please tell me.

Problem is solved after long testing. It seems that it was a driver conflict from the CD I got for my Notebook.

I installed first the DVB-s card driver and after that the newest Hardware drivers like Intel Inf, graphic, Sound.

And it works now.