implodium

Can ANYONE confirm 100% this

1 unpack Bashrat's mass storage driver pack in 7z format into temp folder

2. select nLite option "integrate drivers"

3. select "integrate driver folder"

4. point to temp folder

5. continue with usual stuff

Is this correct ?

Can nLite correctly integrate this mas storage pack ?

Is it possiblwe to check for correct integration without actually starting the installation ?

nLite is v1.0.0.16 and mass storage pack is v6.03.

Only if every folder has appropriate txtsetup.oem file which I doubt, it's probably made with all entries parsed from some other custom made file.

On the other hand today I tested display driver and lan packs when extracted and integrated as multiple driver folders, it works fine...but you better wait next version for that regarding some wrong pe checksums which are not auto-corrected by the present version.

Thanx for the effort ! It's too bad that bashrat, ryan and all you guys don't have a common integration

format.

You'd be the Gods of WinMOD :)

PS:

What is the folder structure for driver folder so that nLite can integrate it correctly ?

Is there a site describing it ?

huge PPS:

At some point (newer RyanVM pack version), nLite asks which one of the versions of the

same file to use.

In my case, that is cab tool.

nLite detects version in hotfix as 0.0.0.0 and on ISO the usual xxx520xxxx stuff.

Fine.

BUT, here things get a bit complicated : although i get a dialogbox with clearly shown versions of file, i still

need to CAREFULLY examine versions because nLite says "do you want to keep the newer version ?".

In my mind (and most likely in reality) the newer version is one in the hotfix, while nLite refers to it as OLDER

because is it 0.0.0.0. And on the end i have to click "Yes" or "No".

What i suggest (actually i BEG you !) is that nLite gives choice-buittons "keep ISO version" and

"keep HOTFIX version", this is a MUCH clear and accurate, IMHO.