Real Player 10.5 Gold ... If you are interested

MGadAllah

Hi all:

If you are interested in using this application, download it from here then run it to download the main application, then browse to C:\My Downloads to get the RealPlayer10-5GOLD.exe,

Install it with /S then use the two attached files which contains enhanced setting for the application performance and make it very lite, the only thing that I did not find a way to do it is the screen appear when you run the application, an empty screen that suppose to ask for register and contact the server, just ignore it and close it, but every thing else is much pretty good.

I test it many times and find it good

Your feed back are much appreciated, and if you can add any thing to make it work better, please go a head and tell, or you can update my file and post a new one.

This is my first try, so if you find errors (100% working) just be mercy on me, Thanks

Mohamed

Real.cmd

RealPlayer.reg

Edited by mgadallah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I will try it and tell you.

please, i have 2 questions.

which assosiations have you left for the real player?

will the real player play the files .ram or .rm that are in the web, automatically?

Thanks

Edited by Major

which assosiations have you left for the real player?
Actually I did this file since a long time and I do not remember details ... I do not even use RealPlayer ... Just stick to Real Alternate

will the real player play the files .ram or .rm that are in the web, automatically?
Yes