Need to add a couple options to my customized XP cd.

I created an XP SP2 with all the hardware drivers for a Dell Optiplex GX260 and all the latest hotfixes. How can I set my customized install file to convert to NTFS automatically and set it to choose Central Time as the time zone?

For the NTFS issue, you could use the FileSystem key under the [unattended] section of your WinNT.sif file but I would use the Convert command line tool. Consulting Ref.chm:

FileSystem
Value: ConvertNTFS | LeaveAlone

Specifies whether the primary partition is converted to NTFS or is left alone.

This entry is provided for backward compatibility.

If your manufacturing processes require that the hard disk first be formatted as FAT32, use the Oformat tool to create a FAT32 volume with clusters that are aligned in an optimal way for later conversion to the NTFS file system. Then use the Convert command-line tool to convert the file system to NTFS.

You can also convert the partition during text-mode Setup by setting the FileSystem entry equal to ConvertNTFS. However, the hard drive will have better performance if you use the Convert command-line tool rather than the FileSystem entry.

For the time zone, use the TimeZone key under the [GuiUnattended] section of your WinNT.sif file. For example, here is an example from my WinNT.sif file:

[GuiUnattended]
AdminPassword=xxxxxxxx
AutoLogon=Yes
OEMSkipRegional=1
OemSkipWelcome=1
TimeZone=20

TimeZone=20 is the setting for Central Time. You can find settings for other time zones by looking in the Ref.chm file.

Hope this helps.