[Release] Beyond Compare v3.0.1 Build 8602

johndoe74

Beyond Compare v3.0.1 Build 8602 [Released: August 07, 2008]

Beyond Compare allows you to quickly and easily compare your files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you're interested in and ignore those you're not. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records.

You can compare entire drives and folders at high speed, checking just sizes and modified times. Or, thoroughly verify every file with byte-by-byte comparisons. FTP sites and zip files are integrated seamlessly, so you can update your website with the touch of a button.

Once you've found specific files you're interested in, Beyond Compare can intelligently pick the best way to compare and display them. Text files can be viewed and edited with syntax highlighting and comparison rules tweaked specifically for documents, source code, and HTML. Data files, executables, binary data, and images all have dedicated viewers as well, so you always have a clear view of the changes.

What's New :: Changelog

File size :: 4.70 MB (4,927,958 bytes)

MD5 :: 8BBACB92B4018B5371B096AD89CF7FEF

Main :: esnips

Mirror :: divshare

Mirror :: openomy

Mirror :: uploaded.to

Edited by johndoe74

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I am new to this software. I am used to a different sort of comparison software. For starters, what do the colors mean? The folders have different colors some are half one color and half another one. Beyond Compare is a very highly recommended software, but I was expecting something where all the subdirectories and contents would be shown directly to me.

beyond_compare.jpg